Friday 6 August 2010

Never give up

Sometimes we all get a little despondent with our lot and if were not careful we can soon become  a little maudlin. Well I give you a solution! The next time your feeling down in the dumps and a little bit sorry for yourself.
Go on to the world wide web and put in the search engine wounded British soldiers, I promise you, you will not feel sorry for yourself for long. These brave young lads are putting their lives on the line for us - Yes you and me. Many if lucky enough survive only to become invalids, suffering the most atrocious injuries. However from the clips I've seen, they keep their brave fighting spirit and overcome adversity. Physically anyhow it seems.
The more I watch their stories however, the I more I become aware of an underlying trend. One of emotional trauma, both in themselves and their loved ones. I want to reach out to these brave people and help them with EFT.
If you get the chance help me spread the word, that EFT can help with all kinds of trauma and I'm only a call away.

1 comment:

  1. this is a vey worthy initiative Barry and I can testify how good EFT is

    ReplyDelete