Tuesday 9 November 2010

Second Salsa Lesson

In many ways I was more nervous before our second Salsa lesson than the first:
  • I now knew what was expected of me
  • I hadn't practised as much as I would have liked
  • Would I remember the steps
  • Was it just first time lucky
Again I used EFT for all the above and enhanced my performance by visualisation techniques, mixed with EFT.  
It will come as no surprise to learn, that all my anxiety was unfounded. It all went very smoothly and although I couldn't remember some of the steps, I had no anxiety about this at all. I enjoyed the lesson just as much as the first and I'm now hooked. So for the next six weeks all my Sunday nights are booked, although I'm not sure how far or long this will go. But hey! It's new - It's fresh - It's exciting. Whats more it's good exercise and the locals are friendly.
The back of my mind says it's time to get back into some spiritual work though! Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment