Sunday 21 February 2010

Holidays

Isn't it amazing how fast time geos by - I've just had four days off work to get some stuff done at home and although I've got some of it done, I'm rushing around trying to finish it all before Monday when I'm back at work. I'm sure as we all get older time goes faster - Or is it that we suddenly realise our own mortality and want to acheive our goals because the clock is ticking.

God I'd love to able to do it all again - Learn by my mistakes - change my pathway. But wait! I wouldn't be who I am would I? I wouldn't have the great friends I've met along the way - I may not have had two great kids and grandchildren. I maybe wouldn't have met my partner and soon to be wife who I love so much.

Shirley has enriched my life so much in the last 15 years and I wouldn't change that for the world. No I think I'll accept what I have and enjoy it. I consider myself a very, very lucky man to have achieved what I have and have the family and friends I hold so dear.
http://www.barrychessman.com/


I feel all warm inside now - I hope I've made you feel a little warmer as well.

Until next time love & light to you all

1 comment:

  1. awwwww - soppy sausage - I've nominated you for an award by the way.
    Rarelesserspotted
    XX

    ReplyDelete