Sunday 28 February 2010

Man or a mouse


I care passionately about people - I want to help the world - I cry at lassie - Am I a man or a mouse? Seeing cruelty to people or animals upsets me for days - War - murder - rape - Injustice! Sometimes i hate this world, I want to love and protect every one - I know that's not possible I'm not powerful enough to do that!
These are some of the things that go through my mind on a regular day - For years I kept my feelings hidden - I covered them in anger and pushed the world aside. I hurt the ones I love because I was scared to lose them - not physically but maybe emotionally. I've pretended for years to be something I'm not - I lived behind the mask of a hard faced man who could handle anything - LOL



Who was I trying to kid - I'm as soft as putty - I couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag

Guess what? I got so engrossed in this blog I forgot about the pan I'd put on the stove in the kitchen (Luckily on a low power) The pan is now black and I'm late cooking tea for Shirley Ann my partner who is working today -Sunday) It was Shirley who first introduced me to an EFT workshop back in 1997. That day changed my life.

I still want to help the world but I do it in a much nicer, calmer way, I also tap on all the things above every day. Believe me the power of EFT is unbelievable - try it yourself but don't look for short term improvements. (I'm not saying that there are not very fast results because there are. I've had clients recover from an issue so fast they didn't believe they'd ever had it.) How ever I want you to call this 'MY PERSONAL PLAN FOR A HAPPIER LIFE'

Make yourself a tapping list of the most important feelings or emotions you have - Good and bad - don't hold back you already know all you need to know about yourself. As you use the EFT procedure you will remember more - your subconcious mind will bring them back to you.

Your subconcious mind knows whats good for you - trust it!

No comments:

Post a Comment